The Angel Tree program helps families in need by providing Christmas gifts to children ages 14 and under.
- September 28th - October 23rd: Online registration window for the Angel Tree program
- November 6th - December 4th: Angel Trees, ready with families to adopt, will be set up at various locations around North Texas (see "Adopt an Angel" below for more details)
- December 12-19th: Gift distribution to families throughout North Texas
Apply for Assistance
The Salvation Army of North Texas is now accepting virtual applications for the Angel Tree program. Families who want to apply for Christmas assistance must complete the application process online.
1. Call Us
First, contact The Salvation Army location in your county of residence for more information, documents needed and how to obtain an invitation code. An invitation code is required to complete the application process. Please call the most convenient North Texas location below:
2. Redeem Invitation Code
- Dallas: 214-353-4850
- McKinney: 214-353-4858
- Pleasant Grove: 214-637-8184
- Lewisville: 214-637-8201
- Garland: 214-637-8205
- Irving: 214-637-8241
- Plano: 214-637-8252
- Oak Cliff: 214-941-9146
- Fort Worth: 817-344-1829
- Arlington: 972-487-1366
- Denton: 972-905-3597
- Waxahachie Corps: 972-905-3783
- Grand Prairie: 972-487-1366
- Mansfield: 972-487-1366
Once an invitation code is received, visit saangeltree.org
to complete and submit the application.3. Receive Confirmation
Applications are evaluated based on need, not based on the order it was received. If the application is approved, you will receive confirmation and further instructions via email.
For more information, documents needed and area of service nearest you, please visit saangeltree.org
Adopt an Angel
Those who want to Adopt an Angel, or volunteer, are encouraged to visit salarmy.us/ntxangel for more information and registration.