The Salvation Army operates 12 food pantries in the DFW Metroplex, providing groceries to members of our community who are struggling with this most basic need.
Our food pantries are running low and we need your help!
1 Box + 1 Family = 3 Days without Hunger
Here are the top 10 items our food pantries need most:
- Canned meat (SPAM, tuna, chicken, chili)
- Canned soups (variety)
- Dry noodles (ramen, pasta variety)/canned sauce
- Dry beans
- Rice (wheat, white)
- Boxed meals (Hamburger Helper, macaroni and cheese, Stove Top Stuffing, instant potatoes, etc.)
- Canned meals (ravioli, spaghetti and meatballs, etc.)
- Canned Vegetables (yams, variety)
- Canned Fruits (cocktail, peaches, variety)
- Peanut Butter/jelly
Ready to battle hunger in our community?
*Please consider items that could be prepared to serve nutritious, well-balanced meals for families when donating.